Director of Football
Life is about relationships. Talk to people and treat them the way you would like to be spoken to and treated. As a leader, I aspire to be better, and I think about words like: inspirational; inclusive; trustworthy; and reliable. When I share with my teammates these philosophies and words, and lead by example…we will win and create a great atmosphere to work and play.
- All League Quarterback at Hamilton HS. Played at Cal State Northridge in 1982-1983 (Bachelor of Arts in Journalism '87).
- Following a LA Lakers PR Department Internship (1987-1988), Chuck began to build his network while Working for Lakers Legend, sp from 1988-1990 (Camps & Events).
- Owned a grass roots sports marketing firm 1991-1997 where he Created The NFL Air-It-Out Flag Football Tour for the NFL in 1992 (Originally known as NFL Draw Play).
- Strengthened his unmatched football relationships at the high school and college levels during a 15 year high school football coaching career at 5 different schools: Fairfax; Palisades; Venice; Hamilton; and Windward.
- Chuck's father Ron is a prominent LA City HS Football coach, now in his 6th decade and entering his 50th season.
- Game Director for the CaliFlorida Bowl High School Football All-Star Game (2000-2006). Responsible for team selections (which included 42 players selected in the first three rounds of The NFL Draft). Also responsible for Game Operations, media, and sponsorships.
- As an NFL Player Agent from 2003-2013, Chuck represented: Matt Leinart; Nick Barnett; Brandon Mebane; Akeem Ayers; Brian Price; Vontaze Burfict; Lorenzo Neal; Az Hakim; David Kirtman; and Manuel White.
- Served as VP of Partnerships & Programs for The Jim Mora Count On Me Family Foundation from 2013-2106. Responsible for Creating all youth football programs and bringing in corporate partners and donors.
- Team Building
- Football Knowledge
- Football Connections