Dr. Beau Daniels D.C.
Director of Integrated Sports Medicine
Beau brings with him over 10 years of hands-on experience in Sports Medicine. Beau is a co-owner of Body Dynamix Chiropractic & Performance that will be partnering with Sports Academy by providing all of our medical services in-house.
Beau is originally from Houston, Texas. After playing just about every sport as a young athlete, Beau found volleyball late in high school and truly excelled at the “not so common” sport to Texas. During the summer post high school, Beau was faced with the decision to either follow his dream of playing competitive volleyball in college or attend engineering school at University of Texas. With the trigger pulled on pursuing his dream, Beau won a State Championship at Pierce College in 2000 and then transferred to Pepperdine University. At Pepperdine Beau was named First Team All-American and graduated with a degree in Sports Medicine. After Pepperdine, rather than pursuing a professional volleyball career overseas, Beau decided to attend Southern California University of Health Science to obtain his Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine.
In 2007, Beau, with co-owner Dr. Eddie Stanislawski, opened Body Dynamix – which has since opened multiple locations in Southern California. During these endeavors, Beau has also enjoyed 13 years of coaching. His coaching experience includes high school Boys and Girls Club, Junior College, AVP Men’s Beach Volleyball and NCAA Division I.
My favorite quote is ‘What would you do if you knew you could not fail’.
- Official Chiropractor for the Los Angeles Rams
- Preferred provider of Chiropractic services for Kerlan Jobe
- Co-Founder of Body Dynamix I.S.M.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning (C.S.C.S.), 2005
- CCCAA State Champion Men’s Volleyball at Pierce College 2000
- CCCAA All Tournament Team Men’s Volleyball 2000
- MPSF 1st Team Selection
- MPSF Champions 2002 Men’s Volleyball, Pepperdine University
- NCAA 1st Team All American Men’s Volleyball 2002
- Bachelor’s of Science in Sports Medicine from Pepperdine University 2003
- Assistant Coach for CCCAA State Champion Men’s Volleyball at Pierce College 2003
- Played Volleyball Professionally overseas 2005
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from SCUHS 2006
- Assistant Coach for Pepperdine Men’s Volleyball 2009
- Coached Professionally AVP (Mayer/Keenan) 2013/2014
- Inductee into Hall of Fame for CCCAA 2014 for Mens Volleyball