E. Ashley Dean
Director of Corporate Development
Inspiring change and encouraging growth. Working with kids and helping to nurture their potential is a privilege. Developing them on the court and/or field and as young individuals in society inspires me. Life is about being a part of something greater than myself; being a contributor, a mentor, a friend, a role model. I do what I do and I love what I do, because I believe in the journey one takes through sport: the dedication, the will, the challenge and ultimately, the growth.
- Fifteen plus years of national and international volleyball coaching experience at the youth, junior and collegiate level.
- U.S. Sports Envoy Program – (2008 – Recife, Brazil and 2011 – Peru): Taught foreign youth about American sportsmanship through the universal language of sport.
- Six years of experience as a Youth Program Director and Curriculum Coordinator at the private and non – profit level
- Amateur Athletic Union -Positive Coaching Alliance – Level Three Certification
- USA Volleyball – IMPACT Certification, CAP I Certification
- Co-Founder and Co-Owner of All Seasons Event Planning in Sun Valley, ID
- Five years of experience in the event planning and event specialist industry
- American Rental Association – Certified Event Rental Professional
- Bachelor of Arts in American Government from Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH
- Master of Business Administration from Northeastern University in Boston, MA
- Certificate of Training in European Business and Global Strategies from Emlyon Business School in Lyon, France
- Social Intelligence – Adaptability to a variety of group situations. Intuitively aware of people’s motivations and feelings, which leads to honest relationships.
- Enthusiasm & Energy – Life is an adventure. Inquisitive by nature, exploration and discovery are consistently pursued.
- Teamwork – Thrive in a group settings where collaboration around common goals is targeted. Learning from others guides behavior to put group objectives before individual wishes.
- Leadership – As a role model, motivating individuals to achieve team aspirations through the building of self-confidence guides my leadership.
- Genuineness – As a values-based leader, I wear my heart on my sleeve as a genuine expression of self. Behavior is predictable and reliable.