Director of Corporate Development
Every day I strive to positively affect my personal and professional environment by living life purposefully, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, honesty, and humility I know. If I make you better, I make me better.
- A team player who applies an intelligent, flexible, and strategic approach focused on locating undiscovered opportunities between company goals and client needs and transforming them into substantial revenue streams for both parties.
- Has directed multiple companies’ internal alignment of strategy, analytics, creative, and media teams for existing and prospective clients.
- Extensive expertise in national, regional, local, and direct ad sales. Specializing in marketing, sponsorship, special events, promotional experience activations, and integrated solutions to meet brand objectives.
- Generated and managed annual revenue targets exceeding $14,000,000 for nation’s largest cable interconnect, Adlink, representing 44 cable networks, with revenues in excess of $150,000,000.
- Represented CBS Radio’s national network of stations, with 150 stations in over 40 markets, and in 21 of the country’s top 25 markets.
- Directed and implemented marketing and promotional programs for the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Remains an active volunteer with Make-A-Wish Los Angeles, Special Olympics Southern California, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
- NCAA Division I Volleyball, UC Santa Barbara – NCAA MCLA Division I Lacrosse, UC Santa Barbara.
- Zest, enthusiasm, and energy
- Kindness and generosity
- Industry, diligence, and perseverance
- Judgement, critical thinking, and open-mindedness