Manager of Marketing and Development
I start each day with the aspiration to keep moving forward. I work to bring a positive outlook to all endeavors both in and out of the workplace. By collaborating, working hard, and staying focused, personal and company goals are reached. Loving what I do makes everyday an adventure.
- Creative individual who takes abstract visions and turns them into tangible, visually appealing results geared towards a target audience.
- Has reached and exceeded sales goals both as an individual and as part of a team, developed a new customer base, found new leads and built lasting customer relationships.
- Engaged in and monitored online conversations on behalf of brands while scheduling content, and analyzing data for trends and optimal engagement.
- Created multiple social media campaigns, schedules, and content while managing pay-per-click advertising across multiple platforms.
- Assistant Cross Country Coach at Thousand Oaks High School who assists in all phases of the season while building young adults who are confident and successful leaders both in and out of practice and races.
- NCAA Division 2 Cross Country, UC San Diego; NCAA Division 2 Track & Field, UC San Diego
- Industry, diligence and perseverance
- Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
- Kindness and generosity
- Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty