Kat Scardino, M.Ed., CC-AASP
Co-Director Mindset Development
My passion and love for sports continues to influence my work and drives me to assist athletes in reaching their full potential and enjoying their sport.
- Over 10 years of basketball experience at the national and international level
- B.A. in Psychology and Social Behavior from UC Irvine
- Master of Education in Counseling and Sport Psychology from Boston University
- Association of Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) Certified Consultant
- Co-owner of a successful sport psychology practice in Westlake Village called, Top Flight Mentality
- Over 2,000 hours of direct work with athletes applying mental skills training
- 5 years of experience coaching elite high school basketball in Ventura and Orange County
- Digital Writing Contributor for Women’s Sport Foundation
- Graduate research assistant for The Social Adjustment and Bullying Prevention Lab at Boston University
- Mental Health Counseling experience with various populations such as, adolescent substance abuse and addiction, homelessness, and dual diagnosis.
- Authenticity and Geniuses
- Empathy and Perspective
- Personal Growth