Active Kids Manager
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.”
I believe education has no end, only beginnings. My desire is to work creatively with and learn from children while embracing the gift of a child’s wisdom by utilizing both old and new child development pathways.[TB1]
- A nurturer who applies a positive, creative, compassionate, and resourceful approach to children’s achievements with a focus on the overall growth of each individual child.
- Has worked with children ages 6 months to 14 years both in and out of the school system while successfully developed and directed various programs for children of all ages.
- Former Committee Docent for Hands on Art, introduced and taught art projects based on local artists as well as styles from famous artists in the classroom step by step to students at all grade levels.
- Certification of the Marie Clay Reading Recovery Program, an intervention for kindergartners and first graders having difficulty with early reading, comprehension, and writing. Worked individually on a daily basis with students for 12 to 20 weeks to assist with students reaching their grade level goal.
- Extensive experience with managing after school programs, clubs, and field trips.
- Assisted in managing the front office at an elementary school, helping to ensure students and parents were attended to.
- Kindness and generosity
- Fairness, equity and justice
- Forgiveness and mercy
- Love of listening