Manager of Sports Performance Research & Analytics
Each morning I tell myself “today is going to be a great day.” With a positive outlook and perseverance, we all have the ability to conquer the day’s challenges and to make it great. I am inspired to excel personally and professionally to be a leader in human performance and to enhance each athlete’s life physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Researched, designed and implemented innovative athletic testing and strength and conditioning protocols specific to the sport of surfing resulting in significant improvements in performance variables for junior competitive surfers.
- Published research testing protocols and strength and conditioning principles applicable to action sports.
- Engaged in metabolic and cardiovascular testing of elite cyclists, endurance runners, triathletes, and para-Olympian clientele.
- Utilized timing systems and video analysis for strategic practices and training of Olympic Cyclists for 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
- Assisted Action sports company in training camps for professional surfing to enhance air-awareness training and motor control.
- Implemented strength and conditioning programs under the direction of Head Strength Coach at California State University, Long Beach; Men’s & Women’s Water Polo, Men’s & Women’s Volleyball, Men’s & Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Track & Field, Women’s Tennis
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in Kinesiology, Exercise Science.
- Nationally ranked Division 1 Dance Team Member and Captain at University of Kentucky.
- Enthusiasm, high-energy
- Dedication to excellence
- Integrity and honesty
- Sense of humor