SAVC | BEACH VOLLEYBALL
Director of Beach Volleyball
- Represented Team USA in Rio Olympics in 2016.
- Played as a setter for BYU in 2001-2005.
- 14 Titles on the AVP Pro Beach Tour.
- Two Titles on the FIVB Pro Beach Tour.
- AVP “Offensive Player of the Year” in 2013.
- AVP “Team of the Year” with Jake Gibb in 2013, 2014, 2016.
- Two-time MVP/KIF player of the year and a Hawaii State champion in 2005.
- 2nd team All-Western State Conference and in 2008 1st team in 2009 at El Camino College.
- Finished his career out at Cal State Northridge under Jeff Campbell.
- 1st team All-Marmonte, All-Ventura County, All-Area, and All-CIF honors at Westlake High School.
- At Moorpark College was a two-year starter, captain the 2nd year, and received All-Western State Conference honors both years.
- Two-year academic All-American at UC San Diego.
- Played at Westlake High School in 2013 where she was a varsity libero for three years.
- At Westlake High School she received All-League honors, team MVP, and is the current record holder at Westlake in digs and aces.
Athletic ServicesSports Academy Volleyball athletes have access to the following sports-specific services
Sports Performance utilizes cutting edge technology and an elite coaching staff to train athletes of all skill levels. For volleyball athletes, our sport-specific training methodology is designed to prevent injury while elevating the players strength and conditioning. Sports Performance coaches will also work with each athlete in improving their speed, agility, and quickness to give each athlete the edge over their competition.
Integrated Sports Medicine
Volleyball athletes have access to our ISM services including:
State-of-the-art Recovery Center for post-performance treatment.
Nutrition and Vitality Lab:
Nutrition & Vitality Lab informational sessions for optimal health and wellness capabilities.
2D Biomechanical analysis for performance optimization and injury prevention.
Learn more about Biomechanics testing
All of these can be combined with our multi-disciplinary medical approach with access to SA’s BDX and Kerlan & Jobe physicians and clinicians who utilize sports science and integrate Medical, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, to efficiently diagnose and rehabilitate our athletes.
Learn more about our medical approach
Players will receive feedback during their recruiting experience. Our aim is to educate, guide and help families understand the road to college and its many facets in making the “right” decision along the way. Families are advised to be diligent in their search for a college for their athlete. Joining a recruiting service, making game footage links, posting and writing emails to coaches are all part of the lengthy process. It is suggested that each of these topics are addressed and families are encouraged to seek out the best recruiting representation to fit your athletes needs. Sports Academy coaches will be available to mentor and advise throughout the process, but it is advised that they are continually updated by the athlete and their family.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP FAMILY DISCOUNTS
In addition to the regularly scheduled practices for SA Volleyball Club, benefits include discounts on various offerings on campus. Please enjoy your SA Volleyball Club discounts on behalf of Sports Academy.