Be Prepared for your BodPod Appointment
The BOD POD Gold Standard Body Composition System is an air displacement plethysmograph which uses whole-body densitometry to determine body composition (fat and fat-free mass) in adults and children and can accommodate a wide range of populations.
A full test requires only about 5 minutes and provides highly accurate, safe, comfortable, and fast test results. All Bod Pod results are reviewed by a nutritionist and explained in great detail to the client.
The world’s gold standard for fast, accurate and safe body composition assessment
- Gold Standard accuracy using whole body densitometry
- Excellent test-to-test repeatability
- Fat and Fat-Free Measurements
- Fast test time (2 minutes inside BOD POD and about 5 minutes total test time)
- Safe, non-invasive, and ideally suited for frequent testing
- Flexibility in testing special populations, including young children with Pediatric Option