BodPod Special for $29.99
Limited time offer. Normally $45.
Do you know what you’re made of? Weight is not just a number! See exactly how much body fat and muscle mass you have by taking a quick and easy BodPod body composition test. Includes a 15 minute consultation with our sports nutritionist.
Use promo code BP2999 at checkout.
- Individual and group/team nutrition counseling and education to enhance the performance of competitive and recreational athletes, on-site and during travel.
- Translating the latest scientific evidence into practical sports nutrition recommendations.
- Tracking and documenting outcomes of nutrition services, serving as a food and nutrition resource for coaches, trainers, and parents.
- Providing sports nutrition education for health/wellness programs, athletic teams, and community groups.
- Assessing and analyzing dietary practices, body composition, and energy balance (intake and expenditure) of athletes in the context of athletic performance and health.
- Counseling athletes on optimal nutrition for exercise training (match nutrition to training phases and goals), competition, recovery from exercise, weight management, hydration, immunity, disordered eating, travel, and supplementation.
- Counseling athletes on achieving and maintaining a level of body mass, body fat, and muscle mass that is consistent with good health and good performance.
- Providing personalized meal and snack plans to promote achieving short- and long-term goals for athletic performance and good health.
- Addressing nutritional challenges to performance, such as food allergies, bone mineral disturbances, gastrointestinal disturbances, iron depletion, and iron-deficiency anemia.
- Providing medical nutrition therapy, as needed, to help manage or treat medical conditions.
- Counseling athletes on optimal nutrition for recovery from illness or injury.
- Coordinating nutritional care as a member of multidisciplinary sports medical/sports science teams.
- Providing liaison with in- and out-patient programs for conditions such as disordered eating.
- Evaluating nutritional supplements, including herbal supplements, for legality, safety, quality, and efficacy; monitoring the use of appropriate supplementation.
- Education in food selection (grocery store tours, food storage) and food preparation (cooking instructions).
- Developing and delivering nutrition education presentations, demonstrations, or events on various topics related to nutrition for performance.
- Menu Planning for individual and team travel.
- Recommending appropriate pre-, during, and post-exercise fluids and snacks for individual training, team practice, and competition.
- Nutrition resource for coaches, teachers, trainers, food service personnel, and parents.
Click here to learn more about Julia