You don’t need to be a member of the Sports Academy to dive into competition or recreational play. Multiple seasonal sports leagues are available for athletes of all ages and skill levels. Get a group of friends together, old college teammates, or buddies from the office to compete as a team. Free agents are accepted as well.
Sport-specific coaches are available for hire to train your team or coach games. Leagues with coaches are run by top-level trainers with middle school, high school, and collegiate coaching experience, and several are former college and professional athletes. All adult leagues are officiated at Sports Academy, but teams do not have access to locker rooms.
- Officials for all league game play
- Leagues with coaches will be run by top-level trainers with middle school, high school and collegiate coaching experience, as well as former collegiate and professional athletes
- Multiple sport seasonal leagues for all skill levels to enjoy sports with colleagues, family, and friends
EQUIPMENT & FACILITIES
- Video Analysis
- Signature Game Day Turf for training sessions
- Signature floating hardwood floor for training sessions and game play
- 5 regulation indoor hard wood court training spaces
- 1 turf training space
- 2 indoor sand courts for sand training
SPORTS ACADEMY LEAGUES
Click below to learn more and register