SA CLUB FEATURES
- Program development by top-level professional, collegiate, high school, middle school, and elementary school coaches and trainers
- Instruction will be supervised by Master Coaches, adding experience, top-level skills training, and positive mentoring
- Skill-specific training progressions focusing on play, experiential learning, fun movement activities, and high repetitions for skill development
- Parental support and assistance in navigating which program is best for your child
EQUIPMENT & FACILITIES
- Signature Game Day Turf for training sessions
- Signature floating hardwood floor for training sessions and game play
- Kid-size sports equipment & softer balls for specific work
- 5 regulation and 20 mini-volleyball indoor hard wood court training spaces for volleyball
- 5 regulation and 10 mini-court hardwood basketball training courts
- 1 turf training space
- 8 indoor mini beach volleyball courts on 2 regulation junior-sized courts
- Three lane indoor track
- 7400 sq. ft. of designated sand space for indoor beach volleyball and general training space
Introducing SA Club, our commitment to developing athletes of all ages and skill levels. Designed by top level professional, college, high school, middle school, and elementary school coaches and trainers, SA Club is available for boys and girls looking to participate in Baseball, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Lacrosse, Track, and Volleyball. Instruction will be held in our state-of-the-art facilities and supervised by Master Coaches, adding experience, top-level skills training, and positive mentoring.
Each SA Club team is designed to build confidence in every athlete. Through technical skill instruction and repetition, our coaches develop thoughtful practice plans that focus on individual skill progression as well as overall team progression throughout a season. Each of our club programs is led by a seasoned Director who has years of sport-specific experience at a variety of difference ages and levels. They’re supported by a team of coaches who are well versed in Sports Academy coaching values and training philosophies, ensuring a consistency in language and training cycles from program to program and sport to sport.
In addition, our staff members are dedicated to assisting parents in navigating which program is best for your child.
SPORTS ACADEMY CLUBS
Click below to learn more and register