Track & Endurance
Sports Academy’s Track & Endurance programs provide quality coaching based on a scientific approach to help both track and endurance athletes compete at their optimal level. Our coaches train athletes of all levels on the basic fundamentals of their sport: proper technique/form, endurance/conditioning, speed, strength, and power.
Track Programs are designed to provide the technical knowledge and skills required to excel in each track discipline. Each athlete’s running, sprinting, acceleration mechanics, block starts, and hurdle form is analyzed with proven sports science. We capture and store each athlete’s data to demonstrate individualized progression. In addition, Sports Academy is a registered USATF Club that gives athletes an opportunity to be a part of a high level certified team to train and compete. Summer camps, clinics, and off-season training are offered to help keep athletes sharp throughout the year.
Endurance programs help competitive and recreational athletes prepare for upcoming road races, triathlons, and cycling events. We focus on the basic fundamentals of training progression, proper form, strength training, and mobility/flexibility. In addition, our world class cycling center, sports performance facilities, yoga studio, and indoor track will give athletes all they need to cross-train and stay in the game.
- World-class instruction by coaches with youth, high school, collegiate, and professional coaching and athletic experience
- Team, Group, and Individual Training Sessions
- Club Workouts and Trail Runs
- USA Track & Field Certified Track Club
- Cycling Center and Yoga Classes for Cross-Training
- Sports Science and Technology to help analyze technique
- State-of-the-art software to store each athlete’s data to view progression
- Workshops and Clinics
- Video Analysis
- 3 Lane, 30m Indoor Track
- 2 Lane Turf Track
- Sports Performance Area
- Biomechanics Lab
- Cycling Center
- Yoga Studio
- Recovery Room
- Starting Blocks
- Plyo Boxes
- Speed and Power Sleds