Track and Endurance Adult Programs
Triathlon Training Program
Sports Academy is offer a Triathlon Training Program in preparation for the Malibu (Sept 15-16) and Carpentaria (Sept 30) Triathlons. The Triathlon Training Program will focus on proper training progression, running and swim form, cycling skills, injury prevention and proper recovery. Training will include a swimming, cycling, and running schedule, three to four coached group sessions per week.
Start Date: June 18th
Coaches: Jenny Kenyon, Ryker Wall, Doug Green
What you get:
- Personal evaluation by our coaching staff
- Individualized weekly training program designed to fit into your schedule and get you race ready
- Nutrition advice provided by our on-site registered dietician for training, race day and everyday life
- Organized, coach-led group practices for running, cycling, and swimming
Proposed Training Schedule:
Athletes will be working with Sports Academy’s experienced staff of coaches and specialists for a Full-Circle approach to training. Our schedule will include four days of group training and a written program to complete on independently the remaining three days per week.
Swim Practice @ Pool (location TBA, practices begin July 17)
Tuesday/ Thursday | 5:30-6:30am
Athletes will be placed in groups based on ability, experience, and race goals for swim workouts. Guided swims and coaching by Doug Green will help improve swimming efficiency, strength, and speed for all race distances.
Run Practice @ Pepper Tree Playfields
Wednesdays | 6:00-7:15am or 6:00-7:15pm
Practice includes running form and technique instruction, core strengthening, mobility/flexibility, and a group interval work.
Run Practice @ Various Locations (TBA)
Saturdays | 7:00-8:30am
Practice includes running form and technique instruction and a group run.
Group Ride @ Various Locations (TBA)
Sundays | 7:00-10:00am
Athletes will focus on on-bike skills, endurance preparation for their race distance, and transition practice on select days.
- Unlimited Running + Sunday Bike Rides + Individual Training Program: $225 / Month
- Unlimited Running only + Individual Training Program: $175 / month
- Add on Swim Course July 15- Sept 13: $200 (Sign up with South Coast Masters at www.southcoastaquatics.com)
- Individualized Weekly Training Program with weekly coach/athlete check-ins (written program only, does not include training sessions): $125.00
Call (844) 518-7246 for more details and to register.
*The cost of the Triathlon Training Program does not include the cost of race registration.
Adult Running Club
The Adult Running Club meets weekly to work on speed and endurance in preparation for road races, trail/adventure runs, triathlons, and for general fitness.Runners will work with our skilled running coaches to perfect running form and technique, improve core strengthening, and mobility/flexibility.
Monday @ Sports Academy
6:00-7:00am: Sand Conditioning & Strength Endurance
9:00-10:15am: Easy Run + General Strength/Running Technique
6:00-7:15pm: Easy Run + General Strength/ Running Technique
@ Pepper Tree Playfield
3720 Old Conejo Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA
6:00-7:15am: Interval Training
9:00-10:15am: Interval Training
6:00-7:15pm: Interval Training
Interested in competing? Check out our race schedule here!
$125 / Month (unlimited Run Club only)
$250 / Month "Pro Package" (unlimited Run Club + unlimited Recovery + unlimited Yoga & Group Fitness)
Call in! (844) 518-7246.
$285 / 3 Months (unlimited Run Club only)
Call in! (844) 518-7246.
Please contact Director of Track & Endurance, Jenny Kenyon, with questions.