Sports Academy’s Volleyball programs provide a vehicle for players to improve their overall skills and compete at their highest level. Our USA Volleyball and IMPACT Certified coaches have college, AVP and Olympic experience, and several are former collegiate and professional athletes.
Our world-class coaches implement skills training and practice plans to challenge, as well as skill-specific training progressions, designed to develop and enhance an athlete’s experience on the court. Utilizing proven sports science and technology to help analyze a player’s technique, we capture and store individual data to compare and show their growth. Whether they’re looking to make their high school team or pursuing a full-ride scholarship to a collegiate program, Sports Academy has the resources to help achieve their goals. Our staff members are dedicated to assisting in the recruiting process as well. In addition, we also have on site tournament hosting capabilities.
- World-class instruction by coaches with middle school, high school and collegiate coaching experience, as well as former collegiate and professional athletes
- USA Volleyball, IMPACT Certified Coaches and CAP Cadre Directors
- Skill-specific training progressions
- Using proven sports science and technology to help analyze your technique
- Capture and store athlete specific data to compare and show growth
- Staff members dedicated to assisting athletes in the recruiting process
- Video Analysis
- Senoh Net System
- Signature floating hardwood floor
- 5 regulation indoor courts
- 1 regulation sport court
- 2 indoor sand courts