Sports Academy is dedicated to developing the potential of boys and girls both on and off the field. Our Youth Programming incorporates physical activity with emotional and mental growth in order to enhance every athlete’s skill set. We want our youth to experience a vast array of athletics that will help them grow into full circle athletes.
Active Kids fully engages boys and girls ages 2-5 in fun, interactive athletics, art, and many other age-appropriate activities to encourage physical, mental, and emotional growth.
All Sports Camp
Come experience the excitement of our All Sports Camp where boys and girls in 1st-5th grade can participate in all the fun sports we have to offer. Even if you’ve never played on an organized team before, our talented coaching staff will guide everyone from skill-training to full-game competitions. This is a great opportunity for every kid to try new sports and make new friends.
Youth Special Events
From Field Days to Birthday Parties, Sports Academy has a vast array of special event offers here on campus. Come enjoy an exciting and active day where you can play a new sport, have a nerf battle, and celebrate all in the same location.
After School Enrichment
Sports Academy can also take it talents to your school for fun and dynamic after-school enrichment sessions. Our gifted coaching staff will bring all the sports we offer and give you the Sports Academy experience in your own backyard.
- ACTIVE KIDS MISSION - Building a foundation of confidence in young children to recognize their unique strengths, embrace their individual challenges, and own every opportunity. PLAY AND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING PROVIDE THE BASIS OF DISCOVERY.
- Active Kids programs expose your child to greater independence while incorporating individual self-esteem and empowerment building opportunities.
- For children ages 2 to 5 years old; designed to build a foundation of confidence.
- Daily classes scheduled in 1.5hr and 3hr blocks; incorporating a 1:4 instructor to child ratio.
- Friday Night Lights & Parents Night Out – active time for kids while parents take some time off
- All sports camps for kids grades 1st – 5th
- Friday Night Lights - sports & events programmed for kids.
- Saturday Night: Kids Night Out Special Events & Sports Activities
- Kids sized: sports equipment & softer balls for introductory work
- Mini-Courts used in Soccer, Futsal, Sand Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, & Tennis