Due to phone system issues, if you need to contact Sports Academy, please call (424) 325-6270.
Policies & Waivers
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Private Sessions, Appointments, and Camps (excluding basketball camps): All cancellations or schedule changes must be made 24 hours prior to starting time. Payment is required at the time of booking, even when booked by SA staff. We accept cash, check, or credit card. For your convenience, we can also securely store payment information in your account. Athletes will be charged the full amount of the session for no-shows and late cancellations.
Classes/Clinics: All cancellations or schedule changes must be made 8 hours prior to starting time. Payment is required at the time of booking, even when booked by SA staff. Athletes will be charged the full amount of the session for no-shows and late cancellations.
Holds/Suspensions: If a medical issue renders you unable to participate in training for an extended period of time, we will place holds on the services in your account where applicable.
Refunds: We handle refunds on a case-by-case basis to ensure our clients are fully satisfied with all purchases and services.
Sports Academy Basketball Camp Refund Policy *UPDATED DEC. 2022*
- All Basketball Camp cancellation/refund requests must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your child’s name that is registered for camp and the session (s) that you are canceling. Phone requests will not be accepted.
- If cancellation is received two weeks prior to the start date of camp, all monies paid, with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee, will be refunded. Please allow 14 days for processing. All refunds will be issued in the same way that you made payment for camp.
- No refunds will be provided less than two weeks prior to the start date of camp.
- If the camper has a medical issue or a death in the family preventing them from attending camp, all monies paid, with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee, will be refunded. If there is a medical issue, we will need a doctor’s note emailed to us that is included in your refund request.
- If you are needing to cancel a registration, for any reason, we will refund you all but $50 admin fee prior to the draft of the league.
- Once your Athlete is drafted, and a refund is requested, you are subject to 50%, not a full refund and a $50 admin fee.
- If your Athlete registered and requests to cancel in the same day, a full refund can be provided, but only on that day.
- If Athlete registered and placed on the waitlist, a full refund can be provided if not placed on a team.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of the league’s first game.
Waivers / Forms
Please click one of the links below to fill out one of our digital waivers.
Sports Academy Waiver of Liability
Must be filled out by all Sports Academy participants.
Membership Suspension Form
Must be filled out by all Sports Academy members wishing to suspend their membership.
Membership Termination Form
Must be filled out by all Sports Academy members wishing to terminate their membership.