Devin Markle, M.Ed., CC-AASP
Co-Director of Mindset Development
It is my continued enthusiasm and love of sports that fuels my commitment to work with athletes in the pursuit of their goals. I strive to assist athletes of all levels to develop and implement mental health skills that allow each individual to achieve their full potential both on and off the field.
- Devin has been involved in athletics for over 15 years and has worked with numerous collegiate and high school teams, Olympians and youth development programs.
- B.A. in Psychology and English from the University of Vermont
- NCAA Division I Women’s Lacrosse, University of Vermont
- America East Academic Honor Roll 2007-2010 & Intercollegiate Women’s Lacrosse Coach’s Association Academic Honor Roll 2010
- Master of Education in Counseling and Sport Psychology from Boston University
- AASP (Association of Applied Sport Psychology) Certified Consultant
- Co-CEO Top Flight Mentality, Private Sport Psychology Practice
- Director LA Girls Buku Lacrosse Club & Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach Oaks Christian School
- Women’s Sport Foundation Writing Contributor
- Over 2,000 hours in applied work with both individual athletes and in team settings
- Critical Thinking
- Personal Growth
- Making a Difference